We specialize in result oriented skin care and suggest starting with a complimentary consultation and an advanced, computer assisted analysis to determine your skin’s needs. We can recommend treatments that fit within your schedule and budget to achieve your goals. Whether you struggle with acne, Rosacea, brown spots, sun damage, wrinkles or sagging, we have the most advanced products and technologies available to meet your needs. Partnering with our medical professionals, our advanced trained Licensed Estheticians provide world-class facials and peels.
Radiance Advanced Skin and Body Care has been voted “The Best Place to Get a Facial” in reviewit Magazine’s Best of The Woodlands Readers Choice 2009! Read through the services we offer to patients in The Woodlands, Houston and Spring and call to schedule your expert skin care consultation to begin your path to younger, smoother skin.
Visia Skin Analysis
Our first time clients can begin with a computerized skin analysis to determine your skin concerns in need of attention.
Visia Skin Analysis is $50 or complimentary with any service for our Woodlands, Houston and Spring patients.
Our highly trained aestheticians will analyze your skin and create a facial experience customized just for you. Whether your concern is sun damage, dehydration, acne, Rosacea or environmental damage, our expert clinical facials will augment your customized home care regimen to truly bring the art and science of beauty together.
We offer the following facials to our Woodlands patients:
- Monet Facial- includes a custom masque (Recommended for those with minimal skin problems.)
- 45 minutes– $110
- Cezanne Facial-includes a custom masque and two serums (Recommended for those starting to see changes in the skin.)
- 60 minutes — $125
- Matisse Facial-includes Physician strength products, custom masque, 2 serums and lip treatment (Excellent for correcting visible damage and for turning back the hands of time.)
- 60 minutes — $150
- Renoir Facial-includes Physician strength products, custom masque, 2 serums, eye and lip treatment and softening hand treatment (Results driven facial for correcting visible sun damage and aged skin. This is also a must for the facial connoisseur who wants the ultimate in pampering.)
- 75 minutes — $195
- Radiance Basic Facial –Great intro facial that includes consultation and recommendations for home care
- 45 minutes — $75
- Teen Target Acne Facial-Many parents ask us to instruct their teens on proper skin care. Our trained aestheticians will be your partner during these challenging years encouraging proper home care, dietary guidance, and sun protection. This facial addresses problems teens deal with such as acne.
- 60 minutes — $100
- Teen Maintenance Facial-Once teens are on a treatment regimen, these facials include extractions and maintenance to encourage a clear complexion.
- 30 minutes — $70
- Ultrasonic Facial– This facial is performed with Dermasound Elite. The Ultrasonic Facial is a three-step treatment that uses ultrasonic frequency to gently loosen and remove dead skin cells from the skin’s surface and then stimulates the production of collagen. It reduces discoloration from sun damage and acne scars. It will decongest the pores and help to control acne breakouts. It will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Dermasound treatment is excellent for all skin types.
- Face — $150
- Face & Neck — $170
- Face, Neck & Decollete — $260
- Men’s Executive Facial-Even men enjoy being pampered, especially after a stressful day at work. Warm towel wraps, facial, neck and shoulder massage, hand treatment and brow grooming create an experience that will have you asking why you haven’t done this before. Professional cosmeceutical products are used to deep cleanse, hydrate and soothe irritated skin. Special issues will be addressed whether it is acne, dry skin, scaling, wrinkles or ingrown hairs. Gentlemen please do not shave 8 hours prior to this facial.
- 60 minutes — $125
Peels stimulate cellular turnover and collagen production as well as lighten dark spots, and exfoliate the top layer of dead skin cells. After a complimentary consultation with one of our highly trained aestheticians, the proper peel can be selected for you. Our peels are non-traumatic with minimal to no “down-time”. A sample of our offerings is An Intense Anti-oxidant Peel, Pomegranate Peel, Blueberry Smoothie, Blueberry Jessner, Benefit Peel, Timeless Peel, Deep Sea Peel, 5-Berry peel and Chocolate Power Rescue Peel. For more information, call to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Starting at $135
Our signature treatment; Radiance Advanced Skin and Body Care is proud to be one of the first in the country to offer HydraFacial MD™, the advanced alternative to microdermabrasion Your skin will be simultaneously cleansed, exfoliated, extracted and hydrated using unique serums selected for your skin type. Excellent for oily and acne prone skin, fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Pricing for HydraFacial and HydraFacial MD for Houston patients are as follows:
- Face and Neck: $155
- Chest/Décolleté: $200
- Face, Neck, Chest and Décolleté: $250
- Back: $250
- Hands: $ 80
- Add Peptide ampoule: $40
This treatment is used to remove the top layer of dead skin cells with the use of a leveling tool. Your skin will be left smooth and soft. This treatment can also remove your unwanted “peach fuzz”.
The cost for Epi-dermal leveling for our Houston and Spring patients is $130. To add a peel it is an additional $60 and to add a masque there is an additional $35.
Micro Current/Bio-Electric Face Lift
Neurotris for Face
This process uses Specific Bioelectric Signatures with advanced Nano technology to communicate at a cellular level using ultra high definition signals. This treatment will diminish fine lines, creases, and wrinkles, while revitalizing and hydrating the skin, making it smoother and softer. You will see immediate results, and many patients opt for a series of treatments to get long term results.
The cost for Neurotris in The Woodlands is as follows:
- One Treatment: $125
- Series of 10 Treatments: $1085
- Eyes Only: $45
- Ultimate Eyes: $65
Waxing is an excellent way to remove unwanted hair from virtually anywhere on the body. We require approximately one-quarter inch of hair to successfully wax.
The pricing for waxing in The Woodlands, Houston and Spring is as follows:
- Brow Wax: $18
- Lip Wax: $15
- Nose Wax: $10
- Chin Wax: $12
- Lip and Brow: $28
- Full Face: $38
- Half Leg Wax: $60
- Full Leg Wax: $85
- Underarm Wax: $28
- Full Arms: $40
- Half Arms: $28
- Back Wax: $65
- Bikini: $40
- Derriere: $45
- Brazilian Wax: $74
Quick, safe and gentle treatment for acne. Eliminates toxins and acne causing bacteria, speeding up the recovery period. Some restrictions may apply.
Starting at $20
Collagen Induction Therapy with the MicroPen®
MicroPen is a fractional micro-needling device that is used with your own PRP as in the Vampire Facial or with Biopelle Tensage Intensive Serum 40. This treatment dramatically tightens, lifts and rejuvenates the skin by creating micro-injuries to the skin stimulating youthful cell growth and new collagen production. It is effective in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks, as well as surgical and acne scars.
Starting at $350
Eyelash and Brow Tinting
Rather than use a pencil or mascara, go for a more natural look to darken and elongate your eyebrows and eyelashes.
Pricing for eyelash and brow tinting in the Woodlands is as follows:
- Eyelash Tinting: $25
- Brow Tinting: $22
- Lash and Brow Tinting: $40
- Brow Wax and Tint: $40
- Lash Perming: $75 and up
Book an Appointment Gift to a Friend
My best facial ever! I left feeling at ease, better about the state of my skin, and just generally pampered! Aestheticians do a great job at analyzing your skin and recommending treatments and products. Thanks so much! KH
Your experience and actual results may vary.