Stimulating collagen production keeps us looking young and beautiful. Collagen is created when tiny controlled injuries heal from the inside out, stimulating new cell growth and collagen production. At Radiance this is accomplished through a variety of collagen induction therapy options that deliver results.
- Micro-Needling We use a fractional device that dramatically tightens, lifts and rejuvenates the skin. It is effective in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks, as well as surgical and acne scars.
- Pixel This fractional laser treatment is an advanced, innovative aesthetic laser treatment that helps counteract years of sun damage and acne scarring. It helps correct many other skin concerns such as uneven pigmentation, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
- Venus Viva™ This advanced, non-surgical solution improves the overall texture of your skin. It combines NanoFractional Radio Frequency (RF) and SmartScan™ technology to help you get smoother, healthier skin by reducing signs of skin damage, including scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, wrinkles, rosacea, and more. It is safe for all skin tones and has little down time.
- Vampire Facial™ Uses your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) to stimulate tissue recovery by increasing collagen production, and enhancing stem cell growth. Platelets are a component of your blood that play an essential role in healing injuries. When applied to the face, your own PRP will stimulate collagen production, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and slow down the aging process.
- Venus Freeze™ Uses a combination of multi-polar radiofrequency and magnetic pulses to stimulate collagen production, increase circulation, and shrink fat cells, which makes it a good option for the body as well as the face. It also increases oxygen, nutrients, and blood flow to the skin to provide an immediate and long-lasting glow. A series of 6 to 10 treatments is recommended for optimal results.
- Corrective Peels Our medical-strength peels deliver results without burning or any down time. They are an effective, painless, and quick way to rejuvenate the skin on your face, hands, and arms. Corrective peels address many skin concerns, including aging, blemishes, sun damage and enlarged pores. Peels stimulate new cell growth and collagen production, lighten dark spots, and exfoliate the top layer of dead skin cells.
- Neurotris We call this the Micro-Current Facelift. Neurotris will diminish fine lines and wrinkles, while revitalizing and hydrating the skin, making it smoother and softer. It also improves circulation rejuvenating the natural glow of youth, while tightening the skin. Neurotris reduces acne, rosacea, and dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. You will see instant results with each treatment but ten treatments are recommended for longer lasting results.
- Photofacials – This is an effective procedure to even out skin tones and reduce imperfections with minimal downtime. The Photofacial treatment can dramatically reduce the appearance of redness, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, sunspots, and age spots. It uses intense pulses of light (IPL) to penetrate deep into the skin to stimulate collagen and refresh your appearance.
By maintaining a monthly plan for stimulating collagen, your skin will benefit from continued collagen production and new cell growth. Your skin will develop the youthful glow you have been looking for. Your treatment provider at Radiance will work with you to design a plan that is in line with your aesthetic goals.
Ask about our Radiant Beauty Spa Membership that can help you stay on track for your monthly stim!