We are so excited to see you at Radiance again! 2020 has brought some unexpected circumstances for sure. Pandemic and unrest are not what we expected going into the year. We are proud to persevere, thanks to the strong Woodlands community commitment and the efforts of our fabulous Radiance team. We still believe that we can make a great year out of this, and make a difference to you! Our New Safety Procedures have been designed to protect you & our team from any risks.
What are the New Safety Procedures?
As you know, our TOP priority has always been to keep you safe while providing you with the best medical and aesthetic services. After the COVID-19 outbreak, we took our existing cleanliness and protection protocols and strengthened them even further.
We have created this Protection Plan to provide a safe and healthy environment for you and our Radiance team. Please find below valuable information to take into consideration for your next visit:
- Appointment times will be staggered to reduce exposure.
- Please come alone, wear a mask, and wait outside on the blue tape until you are invited into the building.
- When we invite you in, we will take your temperature, ask screening questions, and have you sanitize your hands.
- You will be asked to maintain a 6-foot social distance throughout the building. Blue tape is provided as a reminder.
- You will be taken to the Tranquility Room to wait briefly for your service provider. There will be no more than two people waiting at a time.
- After your treatment, you will be escorted to the front desk, where we have arranged a no-contact process for checking out and rescheduling. There will be no more than two people checking out at a time. Please wait on the blue tape until it is your turn.
- If you request product pickup only, you will be directed to the existing curbside pickup process.
- All shared surfaces will be sanitized between patients.
- Radiance team members will wear masks, maintain social distance, and have their temperatures taken every day.
Watch Lauren, our owner, walk you through our new safety procedures
We look forward to seeing you at Radiance, voted the number one Medical Spa in The Woodlands in 2019 and 2020.