Radiance Medical Aesthetics and Wellness offers HydraFacial MD for clients in The Woodlands, Spring, Houston, and surrounding areas.
If you are seeking a skin treatment to address aging, oily, or acne-prone skin, then you’ll love the HydraFacial MD® procedure offered by Radiance Advanced Skin and Body Care. It’s great for hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles, too!
HydraFacial MD is an effective, painless alternative to microdermabrasion. The procedure cares for your skin by providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration to give you smoother, clearer, more radiant skin.
The HydraFacial MD treatment uses topical solutions that encourage healthy cell renewal, along with a mixture of hydrating, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant ingredients. The ingredients are infused using a technology that lets the beneficial ingredients reach deeper into the surface of the skin, allowing for toxin removal and cell rejuvenation.
The HydraFacial MD process uses five steps from the patented Vortex-Fusion™ treatment to provide glowing results.
- Step 1 – Cleansing and exfoliation dead skin cells, revealing healthy, new skin.
- Step 2 – Corrective peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores.
- Step 3 – Extractions using vortex suction clean out pores.
- Step 4 – Hydration using antioxidants and hyaluronic acid nourishes and protects the skin.
- Step 5 – Protection using the HydraFacial Daily Essentials maintains and protects the results.
Call Radiance today to schedule your HydraFacial MD appointment.