Say Goodbye to Shaving this Summer with Laser Hair Reduction!
Ditch your razor this summer and get smooth, soft skin with laser hair reduction!
Summer is almost here and with the warmer weather, we usually start exposing more skin than we do in the winter.
Wearing things like bathing suits, shorts, and skirts increases the need for more frequent shaving. We don’t know about you, but we hate constantly busting out the razor every time we hit the beach or a pool party!
With laser hair reduction, you can kiss your razor goodbye and say hello to smooth, fuzz-free skin!
What is Laser Hair Reduction?
Laser hair reduction uses a concentrated beam of laser light to remove unwanted hair at the follicle! At Radiance, we use the Candela Gentle Max Pro laser. With regular, monthly treatments, hair growth can be significantly reduced after about six treatments!
Laser hair reduction is fast, painless, and requires no downtime! You can lie back and relax during your treatment, get up, and go about your day afterward!
Benefits of Laser Hair Reduction
Laser hair reduction has many benefits. Here are a few of them:
- Long-lasting results: Unlike shaving or waxing, which only provide temporary results, laser hair reduction can provide long-lasting hair reduction. Most patients experience significant hair reduction after just a few sessions, while some experience permanent hair loss.
- Precision: Laser hair reduction can target specific areas of the body with great precision, leaving surrounding skin undamaged! This makes it a great option for places like the face, underarms, and down there.
- Time-Saving: Traditional hair removal methods like shaving and waxing can be time-consuming and require frequent maintenance. Laser hair reduction requires fewer sessions and can save you time in the long run.
- Less painful: While laser hair reduction may be a little warm during the treatment, it is far less painful than waxing, plus the heat from laser hair reduction is localized and very brief.
- Fewer ingrown hairs: Ingrown hairs are a widespread problem with shaving. Laser hair reduction can significantly reduce the occurrence of ingrown hairs.
- Improved skin texture: Laser hair reduction can help remove the overall texture and appearance of skin by reducing the appearance of razor bumps, acne scars, and other imperfections.
Why Laser Hair Reduction?
If that’s not enough to convince you that laser hair reduction is the way to go, just think about never having to pick up your razor again! Cut your shower time in half and have forever-smooth and soft skin! With laser hair reduction, it’s possible!