Clinical Skin Care
CLINICAL SKIN CARE EXPERTS IN THE WOODLANDS,TX
We specialize in result oriented skin care and suggest starting with a complimentary consultation and an advanced, computer assisted analysis to determine your skin’s needs. We can recommend treatments that fit within your schedule and budget to achieve your goals. Whether you struggle with acne, Rosacea, brown spots, sun damage, wrinkles or sagging, we have the most advanced products and technologies available to meet your needs. Partnering with our medical professionals, our advanced trained Licensed Estheticians provide world-class facials and peels.
Radiance Medical Aesthetics and Wellness has been voted “The Best Place to Get a Facial” in ReviewIt Magazine’s Best of The Woodlands Readers Choice! Read through the services we offer to patients in The Woodlands, Houston, and Spring and call to schedule your expert skin care consultation to begin your path to younger, smoother skin.
Visia Skin Analysis
Our first-time clients can begin with a computerized skin analysis to determine your skin concerns in need of attention.
Our highly trained aestheticians will analyze your skin and create a facial experience customized just for you. Whether your concern is sun damage, dehydration, acne, Rosacea or environmental damage, our expert clinical facials will augment your customized home care regimen to truly bring the art and science of beauty together.
We offer the following facials to our Woodlands patients:
- Monet Facial- includes a custom masque (Recommended for those with minimal skin problems.)
- Cezanne Facial- includes a custom masque and two serums (Recommended for those starting to see changes in the skin.)
- Matisse Facial- includes Physician strength products, custom masque, 2 serums and lip treatment (Excellent for correcting visible damage and for turning back the hands of time.)
- Renoir Facial-includes Physician strength products, custom masque, 2 serums, eye and lip treatment and softening hand treatment (Results driven facial for correcting visible sun damage and aged skin. This is also a must for the facial connoisseur who wants the ultimate in pampering.)
- Radiance Classic Facial –Great intro facial that includes consultation and recommendations for home care
- Teen Target Acne Facial-Many parents ask us to instruct their teens on proper skin care. Our trained aestheticians will be your partner during these challenging years encouraging proper home care, dietary guidance, and sun protection. This facial addresses problems teens deal with such as acne.
- Teen Maintenance Facial-Once teens are on a treatment regimen, these facials include extractions and maintenance to encourage a clear complexion.
- Ultrasonic Facial– This facial is performed with Dermasound Elite. The Ultrasonic Facial is a three-step treatment that uses ultrasonic frequency to gently loosen and remove dead skin cells from the skin’s surface and then stimulates the production of collagen. It reduces discoloration from sun damage and acne scars. It will decongest the pores and help to control acne breakouts. It will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The Dermasound treatment is excellent for all skin types.
- Men’s Executive Facial-Even men enjoy being pampered, especially after a stressful day at work. Warm towel wraps, facial, neck and shoulder massage, hand treatment and brow grooming create an experience that will have you asking why you haven’t done this before. Professional cosmeceutical products are used to deep cleanse, hydrate and soothe irritated skin. Special issues will be addressed whether it is acne, dry skin, scaling, wrinkles or ingrown hairs. Gentlemen, please do not shave 8 hours prior to this facial.
Peels stimulate cellular turnover and collagen production as well as lighten dark spots, and exfoliate the top layer of dead skin cells. After a complimentary consultation with one of our highly trained aestheticians, the proper peel can be selected for you. Our peels are non-traumatic with minimal to no “down-time”. A sample of our offerings is An Intense Anti-oxidant Peel, Pomegranate Peel, Blueberry Smoothie, Blueberry Jessner, Benefit Peel, Timeless Peel, Deep Sea Peel, 5-Berry peel and Chocolate Power Rescue Peel. For more information, call to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Our signature treatment; Radiance Advanced Skin and Body Care is proud to be one of the first in the country to offer HydraFacial MD™, the advanced alternative to microdermabrasion Your skin will be simultaneously cleansed, exfoliated, extracted and hydrated using unique serums selected for your skin type. Excellent for oily and acne prone skin, fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
This treatment is used to remove the top layer of dead skin cells with the use of a leveling tool. Your skin will be left smooth and soft. This treatment can also remove your unwanted “peach fuzz”.
Micro Current/Bio-Electric Face Lift
Neurotris for Face
This process uses Specific Bioelectric Signatures with advanced Nano technology to communicate at a cellular level using ultra high definition signals. This treatment will diminish fine lines, creases, and wrinkles, while revitalizing and hydrating the skin, making it smoother and softer. You will see immediate results, and many patients opt for a series of treatments to get long term results.
Waxing is an excellent way to reduce unwanted hair from virtually anywhere on the body. We require approximately one-quarter inch of hair to successfully wax.
Quick, safe and gentle treatment for acne. Reduces toxins and acne-causing bacteria, speeding up the recovery period. Some restrictions may apply.
Collagen Induction Therapy with the MicroPen®
MicroPen is a fractional micro-needling device that is used with your own PRP as in the Vampire Facial or with Biopelle Tensage Intensive Serum 40. This treatment dramatically tightens, lifts and rejuvenates the skin by creating micro-injuries to the skin stimulating youthful cell growth and new collagen production. It is effective in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks, as well as surgical and acne scars.
Eyelash and Brow Tinting
Rather than use a pencil or mascara, go for a more natural look to darken and elongate your eyebrows and eyelashes.